No Videos Available
Simple and ultra-compact, the ZIPKA headlamp offers 100 lumen brightness and a wide beam for proximity lighting and some movement. Its self-adjusting retractable cord makes it extremely compact, and offers several ways for wearing or mounting. Its phosphorescent reflector helps you find it in the dark. Ideal for thru-hikers and ultra-light enthusiasts, the Petzl Zipka headlamp offers standout performance features while stripping away the extra ounces of a full wrap-around headband.
Equipped with a large, high-output white LED bulb, the Zipka is ideal for any number of activities that demand the need for proximity lighting. Housing a super-lightweight and rugged retractable Petzl-exclusive cord, the Zipka can be mounted over a helmet, worn directly on the head or wrist or even strapped to a tent pole. A large, user-friendly electronic push-button allows you to choose between the two lighting modes on the Zipka. The white LED bulb produces a maximum brightness of 100 lumens, sufficient to cast light over 180 feet. The lower, most economical setting on the Zipka increases burn time from 120 to a full 180 hours.
The Zipka is powered by three Alkaline AAA batteries (included), and will also accept rechargeable Ni-MH batteries in size AAA. With batteries, the Zipka weighs a mere 2.4 ounces.
- Headlamp Keeps the Hands Free
- Ultra-Compact Format is Easy to Carry and Wear
- Petzl’s Exclusive Adjustable Retractable Cord
- Can Be Worn on the Head, The Wrist or Attached to a Tent Pole, a Seat Post, Etc.
- Proximity Lighting Mode: Wide, Comfortable Beam for Close-Range Vision
- Mode for Limited Movement: Wide Beam Allows Movement Over Short Distances
- Push-Button for Easy, Quick Lighting Mode Selection
- Phosphorescent Reflector Allows the Lamp to be Located in the Dark
- Battery Case Opens Easily for Changing Batteries
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking Item Weight 3 oz Warranty 3 years Batteries 3 AAA/LR03 batteries (included) Focus Fixed Bulb Maximum 100 Lumens Waterproof IP X4 (weather resistant)