No Videos Available
The arrival of winter shouldn’t mean you have to miss out on your workout and Patagonia Women’s Wind Shield Hybrid Soft Shell Pants make sure you don’t. Lightweight, wind-resistant, and protected with a durable water repellent finish, the pants are ready for cold-weather aerobic activities.
The main body of the unlined pants is constructed of a 3-layer stretch polyester softshell fabric. Strategically placed Capilene Thermal Weight panels allow warm air to escape so you remain dry and comfortable. A wide elastic waistband and an integrated drawcord help to dial in fit. The pants feature two zippered handpockets and zippered openings at the bottoms of the tapered legs to ease putting them on and taking them off.
Patagonia Women’s Wind Shield Hybrid Soft Shell Pants are available in your choice of size and color.
- Lightweight, stretch soft-shell fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides protection from wind and elements
- Breathable Capilene Thermal Weight fabric on side and back panels keeps wearer comfortable, even at high exertion
- Zippered hand pockets
- External tying drawcord
- Zippered openings with soft-shell gusset behind for pulling over shoes
- Reflective logos on the hip and lower back leg
- Body: 3-layer, 3.5-oz 20-denier 100% polyester laminated to a polyurethane film, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Panels: 3.8-oz Polartec Power Grid fabric: 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex; with Polygiene permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign approved
- 257 g (9.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
Best Use Running/Fitness Type Running Bottoms Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material Plartec Power Grid recycled polyester and spandex Number of Pockets 2 Fit Slim Waistband Elastic w/ drawcord