No Videos Available
Offering stretch, comfort, and odor-resistance, Patagonia Women’s Velocity Running Tights are ready-made for cool-and-cold weather miles. Stretch envelope hip pockets and a center back pocket with an integrated key loop are features sure to appeal to runners.
A nylon, polyester, and spandex blended fabrication and gusseted construction deliver form-fitting support without causing movement-inhibiting discomfort. A comfortable flat waistband has a hidden, low-bulk drawcord. Air Flow mesh behind the knees offers increased ventilation to help keep you cool and dry. Stretch panels at the leg openings make it easy to get the tapered tights on and off.
Patagonia Women’s Velocity Running Tights are available in a variety of sizes.
- Comfortable and supportive nylon/polyester/spandex blend, with Polygiene permanent odor control
- Comfortable flat waistband with a low-profile internal stretch drawcord
- Envelope pocket with key loop at center back; envelope pockets at the hips
- Air Flow mesh behind knees for breathability; stretch panels at leg openings for ease of dressing
- Reflective logo at left hip
- Gusseted construction for comfort and range of motion
- 6.25-oz 65% nylon/25% polyester/10% spandex, with Polygiene permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign approved
- 201 g (7.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
Best Use Hiking, Running/Fitness Type Running Bottoms Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 6.25oz Nylon, Polyester, Spandex blend Number of Pockets 3 Fit Form-Fitting Waistband Elastic w/ drawcord