Ultra-lightweight and balancing a minimalist design focus with the need to incorporate essential performance features, the waterproof/breathable Ultimate Direction Women’s Ultra Jacket is sure to appeal to trail runners and other ounce-counters.
Constructed of 20D HexNylon Fastbreath Ultra fabric, the jacket weighs in at just 5.3 ounces. Fully-taped seams bolster weather-resistance and underarm vents maximize breathability even if you’re wearing a pack. A patent-pending channel in the jacket’s hood also enhances airflow while keeping you dry. Ergonomic shoulder construction ensures that mobility isn’t restricted.
Other features of the jacket include one internal chest pocket with a media port and integrated FlipMitts, a fold up design to the cuffs that provides minimalist over-the-hands protection when conditions really turn nasty.
With a trim, athletic fit, the Ultimate Direction Women’s Ultra Jacket is available in a number of sizes.
- 48gsm 20D HexNylon Fastbreath Ultra fabric
- 5.3 oz
- Exceeds breathability and waterproof standards required for the Ultra Tour du Mont Blanc
- Fully-taped seams
- Internal chest pocket holds and protects iPhone 6 and features a headphone port
- Underarm vents provide ventilation and cooling even while wearing a hydration vest
- Ergonomic shoulder construction enhances range of motion
- Self-bound seams provide superior durability
- Patent-pending TunnelEffect hood channel for airflow and moisture management
- Patent-pending self-stowing FlipMitts
Best Use Hiking, Running/Fitness Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Type Waterproof/Breathable Running Jacket Shell Material 48gsm 20D HexNylon Fastbreath Ultra fabric Hood Yes; Adjustable Number of Pockets 1 Fit Athletic
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »