No Videos Available
Made from soft recycled polyester fleece, the Patagonia Women’s Snap-T Vest is a versatile option for around town wear or for use as a backcountry midlayer. The double-sided fleece delivers lightweight warmth and stylish aesthetics.
The vest has a full-length center front zipper that adds to its versatility. The armholes and hem have soft brushed elastic trim that enhances fit and comfort. The vest has two zippered handwarmer pockets and a small snap closure pocket on the left chest.
Available in your choice of size and color, the Patagonia Women’s Snap-T Vest has a regular fit and falls at the hip.
- Made of warm double-sided polyester fleece
- Roomy stand-up collar has a cozy double fleece construction
- Center front zipper and 2 handwarmer pockets feature contrasting grosgrain zipper pulls
- Left chest pocket with nylon taslan flap and snap closure
- Armholes and hem have soft brushed elastic trim
- Hip length
- Heathers: 7.9-oz 100% polyester (80% recycled) double-sided fleece. Solids: 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) double-sided fleece. Fabric is bluesign approved
- 252 g (8.9 oz)
- Made in El Salvador
Best Use Hiking, Casual Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Type Fleece Vest Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material Polyester Fleece Number of Pockets 3 Fit Regular