No Videos Available
A durable, stretch-woven softshell pant, the Patagonia Women’s Sidesend Pant is ideal for hiking, climbing, or general everyday use. A durable water repellent finish provides some weather-resistance and a 50+ UPF rating ensures sun protection.
Four-way stretch recycled polyester/spandex fabric feels great next-to-skin, allows you to move freely, and offers breathable wind-resistance and abrasion-resistance. A curved waistband, gusseted crotch, and both front and back knee articulation work together to dial in fit and comfort. A button closure and zippered fly add functionality. The pant has two slanted front hand pockets, on rear zippered pocket, and one zippered cargo pocket on the right leg.
Available in your choice of size and color, the Patagonia Women’s Sidesend Pant has a 32” inseam and a slim fit that is cut to sit on the waist with a regular rise.
- Comfortable cargo pants made of a breathable, wind- and abrasion-resistant stretch-woven recycled polyester/spandex blend with 4-way stretch
- Curved waistband follows the contour of the hips for a perfect fit. Waistband is lined with highly breathable wicking mesh and has a hidden elasticized drawcord for an adjustable fit
- Two slanted zippered handwarmer pockets; one zippered drop-in cargo pocket on right leg; two rear zippered pockets
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion
- Available in three inseam lengths: 30", 32" and 34"
- 6.2-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, 4-way stretch and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign approved
- 394 g (13.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Casual, Climbing, Travel Type Softshell Pant Inseam Length 32" Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material Recycled polyester/spandex blend Number of Pockets 5 Fit Regular