No Videos Available
Made from compressible, deep-pile fleece, the Patagonia Women’s Re-Tool Vest offers lightweight warmth when layered beneath outerwear in cold weather and the open weave of the fibers allows this top to breathe well and shed heat on uphill climbs when worn alone.
Princess seams add contours and a feminine shape. Double fleece at the collar adds warmth. A small, envelope style chest pocket stows keys or lip balm and two front pockets keep hands warm.
Available in your choice of size and color, the Patagonia Women’s Re-Tool Snap-T has a slim fit and falls at the hip.
- Deep-pile polyester fleece has extra-long fibers to retain warmth
- Princess seams add contouring and shape
- Stand-up collar has doubled fleece for warmth
- Full-length zipper with zipper garage
- Nylon chest-pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- On-seam handwarmer pockets
- Hip length
- 9.3-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 100% polyester fleece (51% recycled). Fabric is bluesign approved
- 294 g (10.4 oz)
- Made in Mexico
Best Use Hiking, Casual Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Type Fleece Vest Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material Polartec Thermal Pro polyester fleece Number of Pockets 3 Fit Slim