A versatile top in cool weather or a serious midlayer for extreme cold weather endeavors in demanding conditions, the Patagonia Women’s R1 Full Zip Jacket is made from Polartec Power Grid fleece and delivers outstanding stretch, breathability, and durability.
The R1 Full Zip Jacket effectively manages moisture and provides insulation. The gridded design traps heat while offering a low-profile that makes it ideal for layering. Raglan sleeves and off-shoulder seaming maintains the streamlined profile and maintains comfort even if you’re carrying a pack or wearing a climbing harness. Other features include two zippered handwarmer pockets and two interior drop pockets.
With a slim fit that allows it to be worn under heavier layers, the Patagonia Women’s R1 Full Zip Jacket is available in your choice of size and color options.
- Polartec Power Grid fabric (with Polygiene permanent odor control) is lighter and breathable with the outstanding stretch and durability
- Raglan sleeves for increased mobility and off-shoulder seaming for comfort under a pack
- Center-front zipper with a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zip handwarmer pockets with mesh pocket bags stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt
- Two interior drop-in mesh pockets
- Cuffs and hem are simply and comfortably finished with a cover stitch
- 6.7-oz Polartec Power Grid 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex with Polygiene permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign approved
- 317 g (11.2 oz)
- Made in Colombia
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Climbing, Mountaineering, Snow Sports Jacket Back Length Waist-Length Type Fleece Jacket Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 6.3oz Polartec Power Grid polyester fleece Number of Pockets 4 Fit Regular
Real Customer Reviews
- Nothing beats the Patagonia R1
Likes: I like how warm it is for how light the material is and it's great for layering. It's my favorite Patagonia piece.
Dislikes: If you are looking to replace an older version of the R1 I would order a size down. My old R1 is a large. I had to return the new large for a medium. The new version is much longer than the old version.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »