No Videos Available
An excellent combination of style and functionality, the Patagonia Women’s Quandary Pant is ideal for hiking, backpacking, travel, or everyday wear. It delivers excellent on-trail performance but looks great back in town.
Fast-drying stretch-woven nylon/spandex fabric with a durable DWR (durable water repellent) finish makes the Women’s Quandary Pant feel great next-to-skin even in hot and humid climates. A gusseted crotch and articulated knees let you move freely up the trail or on the rock. A UPF-40 rating provides protection that makes the pant ideal for long days spent outdoors. In really warm weather, the 32” inseam legs can be rolled up and buttoned at the knee.
The waistband has a hidden drawcord and belt loops (belt not included). A button closure and zippered fly provide functionality. There are two front drop-in pockets, a right thigh cargo pocket, and two rear drop-in pockets. A zippered closure on the rear right pocket offers security.
Available in your choice of size and color, the Patagonia Women’s Quandary Pant has a regular fit.
- Lightweight pants made of stretchy nylon, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- Waistband has belt loops, metal button, hidden drawcord and a zippered fly
- Two front drop-in pockets; two back drop-in pockets: right-rear pocket has a zipper closure for security
- Zippered cargo pocket on right thigh
- Gusset and articulation at the knees for mobility
- Inseam (size 8) is 32"
- 4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign approved
- 286 g (10.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Casual, Travel Type Hiking Pant Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material Nylon/spandex w/ DWR Number of Pockets 5 Fly Closure Zippered Fit Regular Waistband Hidden drawcord and belt loops