No Videos Available
The Rab Women’s Neutrino Endurance Jacket provides fully featured, lightweight warmth for cold weather backpacking, alpine climbing and mountaineering. Premium 800 fill-power goose down insulation combines with stitch-through baffle construction and Pertex Endurance face fabrics to deliver extreme warmth and compressibility for bitter cold winter days.
The adjustable down-filled hood with a flexible wired peak offers extra protection from the cold and can be worn over a helmet. An internal insulated baffle behind the waterproof front zipper, adjustable Velcro cuffs and a draw cord hem combine with wind-resistant fabrics to seal out windy gusts and snow. A zippered internal security pocket stows small items or can defrost energy bars and two zippered hand warmer pockets thaw chilled fingers. A stuff sack is included for stowing the Women’s Neutrino Endurance Jacket in your pack.
- Pertex Endurance outer fabric
- Pertex Quantum interior fabric
- Rab fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down
- Stitch-through baffle construction
- Down-filled, helmet-compatible hood with flexible wired peak
- 2-way front water resistant zipper with internal insulated baffle
- Two zipped hand warmer pockets
- Zipped internal security pocket
- Anti-snag Velcro cuffs
- Drawcord hem
- Stuff sack
- Regular Fit
Best Use Hiking, Mountaineering Shell Material Pertex Endurance Hood Yes Insulation Material 800 fill power European Down Number of Pockets 3 Fit Regular