No Videos Available
Constructed of a blend of Patagonian chlorine-free Merino wool and Capilene recycled polyester, the Patagonia Women’s Merino Thermal Weight Crew offers expedition-weight warmth with excellent moisture management and odor-resistance. Ideal for cold weather pursuits, the top balances warmth and breathability and does so with minimal bulk.
The jersey-knit construction resists pilling and lets you easily layer over top of it. Offset shoulder seams, flatlock seams and underam gussets ensure fit and further enhance comfort.
Other features include a drop-tail for increased protection and elastic thumbloops on the sleeves.
The Patagonia Women’s Merino Thermal Weight Crew is available in your choice of size and color.
- Fine merino wool from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene recycled polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction; slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Self-fabric binding at collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Low-bulk merrow seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for more coverage
- 6.5-oz (220-g) 80% chlorine-free merino wool/20% Capilene recycled polyester. Fabric is bluesign approved
- 204 g (7.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Climbing, Mountaineering, Snow Sports Type Baselayer Top Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 6.5 oz Chlorine-Free Merino Wool and Capilene polyester Fit Slim