No Videos Available
Constructed of a blend of Patagonian chlorine-free Merino wool and Capilene recycled polyester, Patagonia Women’s Merino Thermal Weight Bottoms offer expedition-weight warmth with excellent moisture management and odor-resistance. Ideal for cold weather pursuits, the bottoms balance warmth and breathability and do so with minimal bulk.
The jersey-knit construction resists pilling and lets you easily layer over top of it. A flat waistband with a brushed inner mesh delivers next-to-skin softness and low-bulk seams and a gusseted crotch enhance fit and comfort.
Patagonia Women’s Merino Thermal Weight Bottoms are available in your choice of sizes and color.
- Fine merino wool from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene recycled polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Flat waistband has brushed inner elastic for next to skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Low-bulk merrow seams to minimize chafing
- 7.8-oz (265-g) 78% chlorine-free merino wool/19% Capilene recycled polyester/3% spandex. Fabric is bluesign approved
- 226 g (8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Climbing, Mountaineering, Snow Sports Type Baselayer Bottoms Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 7.8 oz Chlorine-Free Merino Wool and Capilene polyester Fit Slim Waistband Elastic