No Videos Available
Ultra-lightweight and weather resistant, the Patagonia Women’s Houdini Jacket offers simple protection and a high level of breathability that caters to trail runners, cyclists and minimal backpackers alike. Weighing only 3.6 ounces and packing down to the size of a tennis ball, this jacket can be taken anywhere and easily fits into any pack or pannier.
Made from highly wind-resistant and almost weightless nylon ripstop fabric with a (durable water repellent) finish to help protect you from damp weather, the Women’s Houdini Jacket layers well over a base layer. The trim fit offers a low-profile design that won’t inhibit movement on the trail. The hood can be adjusted with one hand and won’t interfere with your peripheral vision. Partial elastic cuffs and hem streamline the fit and a single zippered chest pocket stows a key or energy gel. When the wind and drizzle clear up, the Men’s Houdini Jacket stuffs into the chest pocket, and a carabiner loop lets you quickly secure it to a pack or fuel belt. Reflective logos help improve night time visibility.
The Patagonia Women’s Houdini Jacket is available in your choice of size.
- Featherweight 100% nylon ripstop, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Hood adjusts in one pull, won’t block peripheral vision
- Durable half-elastic cuffs; drawcord hem
- Reflective logo on left chest and center-back neck
- Can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
- 1.2-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 102 g (3.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Climbing, Running/Fitness, Travel Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Type Wind-Resistant Jacket Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 1.2oz 15D Nylon Ripstop w/ DWR Hood Yes Number of Pockets 1 Fit Slim