The Patagonia Women's Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoody uses ethically sourced 600-fill goose down to deliver exceptional warmth for everything from winter hiking to everyday wear. A durable ripstop, windproof shell resists abrasion and continues to look great even after seasons of wear.
Due to its large down channels, the jacket packs exceptional warmth. Patagonia's Traceable Down is verified by an independent third-party organization to be ethically sourced from geese that are not live-plucked or used in foie gras production. A fully-insulated, helmet-compatible hood bolsters warmth. A DWR treatment adds a measure of weather-resistance.
Other features include a droptail hem, elastic cuffs, two handwarmer pockets, and a zippered chest pocket that doubles as a stuff sack.
With a regular fit that comfortably accommodates layering, the Patagonia Women's Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoody is available in your choice of color and size.
- 100% recycled polyester fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated with 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Graduated high-loft quilting
- Center-front Vislon zipper with storm flaps; microfleece on collar for next-to-skin comfort
- Welted and zippered handwarmer pockets; internal zippered chest pocket self stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord and releases with cord locks at front hem
- Shell: 1.4-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish. Insulation: 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- 464 g (16.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
Best Use Hiking, Casual, Snow Sports Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Insulation Type Down Type Insulated Jacket Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 1.4oz 30D Recycled Polyester Ripstop w/ DWR Hood Yes; Adjustable Insulation Material 600-fill Traceable Duck Down Number of Pockets 3 Fit Regular
Real Customer Reviews
- My go to winter jacket
Likes: It would keep you warm in below freezing temperatures with just a hoodie on. I love that I don’t have to put on a lot of layers. One layer underneath would suffice during 20-30 degree weather.
Dislikes: I’m not really a fan of the fit. Sometimes I feel like it’s too bulky. Also when I got the jacket, you could really smell the goose down but you would get use to it after wearing it a couple times.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »