Made from soft recycled polyester fleece, the Patagonia Women’s Full-Zip Snap-T Jacket is a versatile option for around town wear or for use as a backcountry midlayer. The double-sided fleece delivers lightweight warmth and stylish aesthetics.
The jacket has a full-length center front zipper and a stand-up collar that add to its versatility. The cuffs and hem have soft brushed elastic trim that enhances fit and comfort. The jacket has two zippered handwarmer pockets and a small snap closure pocket on the left chest.
Available in your choice of size and color, the Patagonia Women’s Full-Zip Snap-T Jacket has a regular fit and falls at the hip.
- Made of warm, midweight polyester fleece
- Full-zip jacket with roomy stand-up collar trimmed with contrasting nylon
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with contrasting grosgrain zipper pulls
- Left chest pocket with nylon flap and snap closure
- Cuffs and hem have spandex trim
- Hip length
- 7.5-oz 100% polyester (heathers, 80% recycled; solids, 85% recycled) double-faced fleece. Fabric is bluesign approved
- 433 g (15.3 oz)
- Made in El Salvador
Best Use Hiking, Casual Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Type Fleece Jacket Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 7.5oz Polyester Number of Pockets 3 Fit Regular
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »