Made from compressible, deep-pile fleece, the Patagonia Women’s Full-Zip Re-Tool Jacket offers lightweight warmth when layered beneath outerwear in cold weather and the open weave of the fibers allows this top to breathe well and shed heat on uphill climbs when worn alone.
Yoke and princess seams add contours and a feminine shape. Double fleece at the collar adds warmth. A small, envelope style chest pocket stows keys or lip balm and two front pockets keep hands warm.
Available in your choice of size and color, the Patagonia Women’s Full-Zip Re-Tool Jacket has a slim fit and falls at the hip.
- Deep-pile polyester fleece has extra-long fibers to retain warmth
- Stand-up collar has doubled fleece for warmth; full-length zipper with wind flap and zipper garage
- Yoke and princess seams add contouring and shape
- Nylon chest-pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- Handwarmer pockets
- Hip length
- 9.3-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 100% polyester fleece (51% recycled). Fabric is bluesign approved
- 484 g (17.1 oz)
- Made in Mexico
Best Use Hiking, Casual Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Type Fleece Jacket Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 9.3 oz Polartec Thermal Pro Polyester Fleece Number of Pockets 3 Fit Slim
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »