Offering stretch, comfort, and moisture-wicking performance, Patagonia Women’s Centered Crops 20 1/2-inch are ideal for everything from climbing, to biking, to yoga, to everyday wear.
A bluesign-approved blended fabrication delivers form-fitting support without causing movement-inhibiting discomfort. A wide, flat waistband, contoured side seams, and low-profile flatlock seams work together to offer a comfortable, flattering, and chafe-proof fit.
Form-fitting Patagonia Women’s’ Centered Crops 20 1/2-inch are available in your choice of size and color options.
- Soft, stretchy, fast-wicking nylon/spandex knit fabric provides a compression fit and dries quickly with 50+ UPF sun protection
- Fabric is bluesign approved.
- Fair Trade Certified sewing
- Wide waistband is flattering and has hidden 1/2" elastic to keep the pants in place as you move
- Contoured side seams are rolled to the back and follow the shape of your leg for comfort
- Low-profile flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Fitted leg
- 27" inseam
- 8.5-oz 85% nylon/15% spandex jersey with 50+ UPF sun protection
- 226 g (8 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka
Best Use Casual, Running/Fitness Type Tights Inseam Length 20.5" Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material Solids: 85% nylon and 15% spandex
Heathers: 87% polyester and 13% spandex
Number of Pockets n/a Fly Closure n/a Fit Form-Fitting Other Features 50+ UPF Waistband Elastic
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »