No Videos Available
Constructed of Polartec Power Grid, the Patagonia Women’s Capilene Thermal Weight Crew offers expedition-weight warmth and excellent moisture management. Ideal for cold weather pursuits, the crew balances warmth and breathability and does so with minimal bulk.
The polyester’s smooth face fabric lets you easily layer over top of it while the gridded backing traps warmth and aids in wicking moisture to keep you dry and comfortable. A touch of spandex adds stretch and mobility. Offset shoulder seams, flatlock seams and underam gussets ensure fit and further enhance comfort.
Other features include a drop-tail for increased protection and elastic thumbloops on the sleeves.
The Patagonia Women’s Capilene Thermal Weight Crew is available in your choice of size and color.
- Polartec Power Grid fabric has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric’s open grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance; spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- Spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- Self-fabric binding at collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for increased coverage
- 3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec Power Grid fabric. Solids, 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex; heathers, 91% polyester (30% recycled)/9% spandex; both with Polygiene permanent odor. Fabric is bluesign approved
- 121 g (4.3 oz)
- Made in Colombia
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Climbing, Mountaineering, Snow Sports Type Baselayer Top Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material Polartec Power Grid polyester and spandex Fit Slim