No Videos Available
A versatile polyester baselayer, the Patagonia Women’s Capilene Midweight Zip-Neck is constructed of Polartec Power Grid. The midweight design effectively balances warmth, breathability, and the ability to manage moisture, making the top suitable for year-round use.
The polyester’s smooth face fabric lets you easily layer over top of it while the gridded backing traps warmth and aids in wicking moisture to keep you dry and comfortable. A touch of spandex adds stretch and mobility. Offset shoulder seams, flatlock seams and underam gussets ensure fit and further enhance comfort.
Other features include a long center-front zipper that allows you to vent during high aerobic activities, a drop-tail for increased protection and elastic thumbloops on the sleeves.
The Patagonia Women’s Capilene Midweight Zip Neck is available in your choice of size and color.
- Polartec Power Grid fabric has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric’s brushed grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Self-fabric backing on collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for more coverage
- 4.4-oz (150-g) Polartec Power Grid 100% polyester (93% recycled) double knit with Polygiene permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign approved
- 167 g (5.9 oz)
- Made in El Salvador
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Climbing, Snow Sports Type Baselayer Top Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material Polartec Power Grid polyester and spandex Fit Slim