No Videos Available
The Patagonia Women’s Better Sweater Vest is an extremely versatile polyester fleece full-zip vest that you’ll want to wear everywhere. Whether as an outerwear piece around town or a mid-layer in the backcountry, the Better Sweater Vest is warm and soft. Committed to lessening environmental impact whenever possible, Patagonia utilizes bluesign approved fleece and a low-impact dyeing process that minimizes water and energy use.
The Better Sweater Vest features a sweater-knit face and a warmth-enhancing fleece interior. Zip straight up to the top of the stand-up collar and park the zipper in its garage for warmth and comfort around the neck. The Better Sweater Vest also has a forward seam design to increase comfort under pack straps and micropolyester jersey trim at the collar, arm openings and hem that keeps its shape.
The feature set in the Better Sweater Vest is rounded out by a zippered exterior chest pocket that is ready to stow small essentials and two zippered handwarmer pockets.
With a regular fit for layering ease, the Patagonia Women’s Better Sweater Vest is hip length and comes in a variety of size and color options.
- Made of warm, polyester knitted cross-dye fleece
- Front zipper has a kissing-welt closure and a hidden wind flap
- Polyester jersey fabric trim on the wind flap, pockets, armholes and hem
- Interior drop-in pockets
- Hip length
- This is a Fair Trade Certified sewing product: Patagonia pays a premium for Fair Trade Certified clothing that workers can use to improve their communities and elevate their standard of living
- 10-oz 100% polyester with sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior. Fabric is bluesign approved. Fair Trade Certified sewing
- 273 g (9.65 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka
Best Use Camping, Hiking, Casual, Snow Sports, Travel Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 10-oz 100% polyester fleece Number of Pockets 2