Stylish and comfortable, the Patagonia Women’s Better Sweater Swing Jacket is a warm, functional polyester fleece jacket. Committed to lessening environmental impact whenever possible, Patagonia utilizes bluesign approved fleece and a low-impact dyeing process that minimizes water and energy use.
The Better Sweater Swing Jacket features a sweater-knit face and a warmth-enhancing fleece interior. The jacket has an oversized button closure that gives it a distinctive fashionable look and a reverse box pleat at the back yolk gives it a stylish profile and adds mobility. Its set-in sleeves have a soft, brushed microsuede on the inner cuffs. The double-thick fabric on the tall collar provides additional warmth and protection. Side-entry pockets keep hands warm.
With a regular fit for layering ease, the Patagonia Women’s Better Sweater Swing Jacket is hip length and comes in a variety of size and color options.
- Made of warm, polyester knitted cross-dye fleece.
- Cropped swing-style coat has a tall, double-layer fleece stand-up collar
- Set-in sleeves have a soft, brushed-polyester microsuede on the inner cuff
- Center-front oversized button closure
- Welted side-entry handwarmer pockets
- Reverse box pleat at the back yoke for added mobility
- Waist length
- 10-oz 100% polyester with sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior. Fabric is bluesign approved. Fair Trade Certified sewing
- 578 g (20.4 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka
Best Use Casual, Travel Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 10-oz 100% polyester fleece Number of Pockets 2
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »