The Patagonia Women’s Better Sweater Jacket is an extremely versatile full-zip polyester fleece that you’ll want to wear everywhere. Whether as an outerwear piece around town or a mid-layer in the backcountry, the Better Sweater Jacket is warm and soft. Committed to lessening environmental impact whenever possible, Patagonia utilizes bluesign approved fleece and a low-impact dyeing process that minimizes water and energy use.
The Better Sweater jacket features a sweater-knit face and a warmth-enhancing fleece interior. Zip straight up to the top of the stand-up collar and park the zipper in its garage for warmth and comfort around the neck. The jacket also has raglan sleeves to increase comfort under pack straps and micropolyester jersey trim at the collar, cuffs and hem that keeps its shape.
The suite of features in the Better Sweater Jacket is rounded out with two zippered handwarmer pockets that are ready to protect hands and also has a small zippered chest pocket to stow small essentials.
With a regular fit for layering ease, the Patagonia Women’s Better Sweater Jacket is hip length and comes in a variety of size and color options.
- Made of warm, midweight polyester fleece
- Front zipper has a wind flap and kissing-welt closure
- Raglan sleeves, princess seams on back, and forward seams on front for contoured shape and fit
- Zippered handwarmer pockets, a zippered security pocket on the left sleeve and interior drop-in pockets
- Polyester jersey fabric trim on wind flap, pockets, cuffs and hem
- Hip length
- 10-oz 100% polyester with sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior. Fabric is bluesign approved
- 453 g (16 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka and Thailand
Best Use Camping, Hiking, Casual, Snow Sports, Travel Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 10-oz 100% polyester fleece Number of Pockets 5 Fit Regular
Real Customer Reviews
- overall good jacket
Dislikes: not too warm
- Wife loved it!
Likes: Nice color and fit.
Dislikes: Nothing to dislike!
- I own this jacket in three different colors. It’s comfortable and warm!
Likes: True to size
Dislikes: There’s nothing to dislike about this jacket.
- Great sweater!
Likes: This is so warm and versatile. Can be worn as a sweater or jacket. Holds up well to many washings. Doesn't pill like other sweaters. Great product!
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »