The Patagonia Women’s Better Sweater Full-Zip Hoody is an extremely versatile full-zip polyester fleece hooded jacket that you’ll want to wear everywhere. Whether as an outerwear piece around town or a mid-layer in the backcountry, the Better Sweater Hoody is warm and soft. Committed to lessening environmental impact whenever possible, Patagonia utilizes bluesign approved fleece and a low-impact dyeing process that minimizes water and energy use.
The Better Sweater Full-Zip Hoody features a sweater-knit face and a warmth-enhancing fleece interior. Zip straight up to the top of the stand-up collar and deploy the soft fleece hood for warmth and comfort around the neck and head. The Better Sweater Hoody also has raglan sleeves to increase comfort under pack straps and micropolyester jersey trim at the cuffs and hem that keeps its shape. The feature set in the Better Sweater Full-Zip Hoody is rounded out by a zippered sleeve pocket that is ready to stow small essentials and two zippered handwarmer pockets.
With a regular fit for layering ease, the Patagonia Women’s Better Sweater Full-Zip Hoody is hip length and comes in a variety of size and color options.
- Made of warm, midweight polyester fleece. This is a Fair Trade Certified for sewing product: Patagonia pays a premium for Fair Trade Certified clothing that workers can use to improve their communities and elevate their standard of living
- Hood for added warmth
- Raglan sleeves, princess seams on back, and forward seams on front for contoured shape and fit
- Full-length zipper has a wind flap and kissing-welt closure
- Pockets: zippered handwarmers, zippered security on sleeve
- Polyester jersey trim on hood, cuffs, hem, pocket openings and wind flap
- Hip length
- 10-oz 100% polyester with a sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior. Fabric is bluesign approved. Fair Trade Certified sewing
- 486 g (17.15 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka
Best Use Camping, Hiking, Casual, Snow Sports, Travel Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 10-oz 100% polyester fleece Hood Yes Number of Pockets 3
Real Customer Reviews
- Comfortable and cozy
Likes: Soft, comfortable 'sweater' that you can wear just about anywhere. I like that the fleece is on the inside, and the outside feels more like a soft sweater material. It's warm and fits close to the body, so you can layer on top of it. Can't say much about the durability of it yet, as I've only had it for a short time, but it does seem to be well made and built to last.
I also love that Patagonia is taking an ethical, responsible approach to manufacturing these.
Dislikes: It seems to run a bit small, but it is intended to be a slim fit sweater so this was expected. No problem getting a base layer under it, but if you plan to wear more than a base layer and t shirt under it, you might want to size up.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »