No Videos Available
A great all-around soft shell, the Patagonia Women's All Free Jacket resists the wind, breathes well and is soft and quiet, offering versatility for cold weather backpacking, snowshoeing, skiing or climbing.
A DWR (durable water repellent) finish on the outside of the All Free Jacket sheds wet snow, ice and drizzle while the lightweight, double-weave soft-shell fabric resists abrasion, wind and weather while maintaining great stretch and breathability for highly aerobic activity. The center-front zipper has an interior wind flap and a microfleece zipper garage at the chin for next-to-skin comfort.
The All Free Jacket features low profile, open-entry handwarmer pockets that lie flat and disappear under a harness and a left chest security pocket with a zipper closure. Patagonia's Variable Conditions Cuffs fit over gloves and allow sleeves to be pushed up easily without constricting forearms. The no-bunch hem adjusts with a cord inside the handwarmer pockets.
The Patagonia Women's All Free Jacket has a slim fit for close-to-body comfort and is available in your choice of color and size.
- Lightweight, double-weave soft-shell fabric resists abrasion, wind and weather while maintaining great stretch and breathability for highly aerobic activity
- Center-front zipper with interior wind flap and minimal welt microfleece zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Left chest zippered security pocket; open-entry hand pockets that disappear under a harness or waistbelt
- Variable Conditions Cuff with spiral-seam construction allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- Flat-cinch, no-bunch hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at side hem
- Made in Vietnam
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Climbing Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Warranty Limited Lifetime Type Soft-shell jacket Shell Material 4.1-oz 100% polyester stretch double weave Number of Pockets 3 Item Weight 10.2 oz Fit Regular Fit