With a clean, streamlined profile, ample storage capacity (4577 cubic inches), a broad range of adjustability, and an affordable price, the Osprey Volt 75 is ideal for value-conscious backpackers looking for reliable lightweight performance.
An aluminum LightWire peripheral frame transfers weight to your hips and a cushioned harness, padded hipbelt, and HDPE framesheet combine to further enhance fit and comfort. The harness provides easy adjustment to accommodate torso lengths ranging from 17"-22" in length. Fit-on-the-Fly adjustability in the hipbelt ensures a comfortable, supportive fit for waists ranging from 29”-51". An adjustable sternum strap further aids in stability and enhances fit. Side compression straps allow you to cinch down the Volt 75 to keep contents safely in place and aid in load control.
The top-loading packbag is accessed beneath a top lid that can be extended when necessary to create extra space and keep contents secure. A zippered lower compartment grants access to a dedicated sleeping bag compartment. A divider between the two compartments allows for the separation and organization of gear but can also be opened to convert the Volt 75 to a single oversized compartment. A large stretch woven front "shove it" pocket is perfect for stashing extra layers or any gear that you may want to access quickly. Zippered hipbelt pockets keep essentials close at hand.
Other features found on the Volt 75 include dual ice axe loops, a Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment, side mesh water bottle pockets, and removable straps for lashing sleep pads. A lined, sleeve makes the pack hydration system (sold separately) compatible.
The Osprey Volt 75 backpack is available in your choice of colors.
- 3.5 mm LightWire peripheral frame
- 1mm HDPE framesheet
- Mesh covered Airscape backpanel
- Spacer mesh harness with adjustable sternum strap (with integrated safety whistle)
- Adjustable harness (17”-22” torso range)
- Adjustable Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt (fits 29”-51” waists)
- Floating top pocket with web attachment points
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Top lid zippered pocket
- Under lid zippered mesh pocket
- Large stretch mesh front pocket
- Dual front panel daisy chains
- Dual ice tool loops
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets
- Internal hydration sleeve
Best Use Backpacking Access Top Loading w/ Sleeping Bag Compartment Warranty Limited Lifetime Volume 4577 cu in Type Internal Frame Backpack Sternum Strap Yes; Adjustable Maximum Weight 50 lbs Material 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop w/ 600D Packcloth Item Weight 4.06 lb Torso Adjustment Yes Hydration Compatible Yes Frame Material LightWire Aluminum Fits Torso 17"-22" Fits Waist 29"-51" Dimensions 33" x 14" x 14" Detachable Daypack n/a
- JMT pack
Likes: Lightweight for 75 liters