No Videos Available
Bringing ultra-lightweight construction to a classic design, the Vargo Titanium Sierra 750 is a pot/bowl hybrid built specifically for backpackers. The 25 oz-capacity pot is compact enough to double as a bowl and the strainer lid maximizes thermal efficiency and cooking performance.
The Titanium Sierra 750’s collapsible handle makes cooking easy and folds out of the way when not needed and to improve packability.
A mesh storage bag is included with each Vargo Titanium Sierra 750.
- Titanium construction
- 750 ML (25 oz) capacity
- Weighs 4.5 oz
- Height of 2", bottom diameter is 4" and top diameter is 6”
- Angled sides make cleaning and eating simple
- Fold-away handle converts from eating bowl to cooking pot
- Tight-fitting strainer lid with easy-to-grip, heat-resistant knob
- Nylon mesh storage bag included
Best Use Backpacking