No Videos Available
Tired of the hassle of liquid-fuel stoves or the weight, bulk and wastefulness of canister stoves? The Vargo Titanium Hexagon Wood Stove enables you to utilize twigs and sticks as the heat source for your next backcountry meal!
An elegantly simple design makes the wood-burning Titanium Hexagon Wood Stove a compact, ultra-lightweight option for thru-hikers and ounce-counting backpackers. Durable high-grade titanium enables the stove to weigh in a just 4.1 ounces and fold down flat to take up as little space as possible in your backpack.
An enclosed base makes a great off-the-ground surface for adding wood and preparing your fire. Side walls stand 4" high and offer windproof protection. A hinged access door makes it simple to add wood or stoke the flame. Basic fire skills are, of course, a necessity.
NOTE: Compact in-use dimensions of 5" at the base and 3" at the top make the Titanium Hexagon Wood Stove best for single-entrée meals and cooking pots no larger than 1.5 liters. Basic fire skills are needed.
A nylon carrying case is included with each Vargo Titanium Hexagon Wood Stove.
- Titanium construction
- Weighs 4.1 oz
- Full dimensions of 4"H x 5" (base) x 3” (top)
- Recommended use of cooking pots (sold separately) no larger than 1.5 liters
- Slim, compact design folds flat
- Completely hinged side panels easily snap together for quick setup
- Conical shape focuses heat upward towards your pot for quick, efficient cooking
- Hinged access door to add fuel and control air flow
- Nylon carrying case included
Best Use Backpacking