No Videos Available
The Vargo Stainless Steel BOT is an innovative, lightweight offering for backpackers. A watertight, heat-resistant O-ring enables the Stainless Steel BOT to function as a leakproof water bottle and a cooking pot!
The Stainless Steel BOT has a 34 oz capacity but weighs just 8.4 ounces. The threaded lid keeps contents secure. Flip it over and it functions as a heat-resistant lid when you’re using the Stainless Steel BOT as a cookpot.
At 6.3" x 4.1", the Stainless Steel BOT will fit in most standard water bottle pockets, saving the space in your pack that used to be devoted to your cook pot!
- Stainless steel construction
- Weighs 8.4 oz
- 6.3 H x 4.1" D
- 1.0 L capacity
- Screw-top lid with a watertight, heat-resistant O-ring that doubles as a cooking pot lid
- Wide mouth design makes cooking, cleaning, and using easy
- Fits in most water bottle pockets
- Both pieces work well with pot lifters (sold separately)
- Love this
Likes: Lightweight. Durable. Easy to clean. Easy to cook with and even easier to use as a vessel for treating water in with its wide opening.
Dislikes: The lid is easy to misalign and cross thread, or changes in temperature can make the seal really hard to unlock the lid. Fine once you figure this out.