Ideal for longer self-supported adventures or extended-length endurance racing, the top-loading UltrAspire Epic pack has a full 25L (1525.6 cubic inch) capacity and keeps two 550ml UltraFlask bottles (included) up front and in easy reach.
A weight-hauling harness works in tandem with an adjustable wrap-around waistbelt to stabilize your load and promote balance. The broad, honey-combed mesh fabric that comprises the harness maximizes breathability and next-to-skin comfort. Soft perimeter polyester fabrics further enhance comfort. Dual patent-pending hook-and-pull sternum straps allow you to fine tune fit and eliminate “bounce”.
The large main compartment is accessed beneath a traditional “lid” that also serves as a large zippered top pocket. A large stretch mesh pocket runs across the back of the pack and compression straps running over the pocket help to keep the contents of the Epic safely in place and also allow you to stash additional gear externally. A lined external sleeve accommodates up to a 3L hydration system (not included). Two large stretch pockets on the front harness comfortably carry two 550ml UltraFlask bottles (included). Additionally, the harness incorporates a smaller stretch pocket and a zippered essentials pocket. Other features include shock cord attachments for trekking poles, ice axe loops, and a custom-fit rain cover for when conditions take a turn for the worse.
- Classic Alpine style top loading pack
- Zippered top pocket
- Side compression straps
- Elastic mesh quick stash pocket with dual quick release compression straps
- Simple wrap around waist belt stabilizes a fully loaded pack, with single adjustable speed hook closure and zippered elastic power net mesh pockets for access to gear on the go
- Classic vest styled shoulder straps
- Dual lower elastic mesh front pockets come standard with two 550mL soft touch UltraFlask bottles
- Proprietary large-holed mesh, made of soft microfiber polyester for comfort and breathability
- Soft and supple perimeter binding made with polyester to wick away moisture, and stay comfortable against bare skin
- Dual Max O2 Sternum: A hook-type attachment system with enhanced recoil for better range of motion, and quick in and out. Breathe easy–adjust once and lock it down to eliminate further fuss even when taking off and on
- Upper open mesh front pocket with draw cord for smaller flasks or multiple packets of energy gel
- Enlarged zippered upper front essentials pocket for keys, credit cards or other secure items
- Shock cord attachment loops at bottom of pack for access to Z-poles or other essentials on the go
- External ice ax/hiking pole loops with shock cord attachments
- External sleeve for access to hydration reservoir up to 3 L. (Sold separately)
- Includes rain-fly which tucks away in bottom pocket
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking, Running/Fitness Access Panel Loading Warranty Limited Lifetime Volume 1526 cu in Type Running Pack Sternum Strap Yes; Two adjustable Material Microfiber polyester mesh and polyester Item Weight 23.4 oz w/ bottles Torso Adjustment n/a Hydration Compatible Yes; 2 550ml UltraFlasks included Dimensions 20.5" x 16" x 3" Detachable Daypack n/a Other Rainfly included
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »