No Videos Available
An incredible tool for getting fires started even in adverse weather, Ultimate Survival Technologies (UST) WetFire Tinder is safe, lightweight and easy to carry. Each 1” x .75” x .5” cube provides a flame over 1,300 degree Fahrenheit when ignited. It will burn even when soaking wet and its performance is unaffected by wind or water.
Because it burns so hot, only a few shavings of WetFire Tinder are required to get a fire started and it can be extinguished instantly. It can be used with any UST or other sparking device. WetFire Tinder has a 5-year shelf life and cubes are individually packaged to ensure freshness and effectiveness.
Ultimate Survival Technologies WetFire Tinder is available in packs of 5, 8, or 12 individual cubes.
- Actually burns longer when wet or moist
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Performance unaffected by wind, water or other adverse weather conditions
- Extinguishes instantly
- Cube form, individually packaged to maintain freshness
- Over 1,300 degree Fahrenheit flame
- Fire can start with only a small pile of shavings
- For use with any UST or other sparking device, stormproof lighter and/or stove(sold separately)
- 5-year shelf life
- Weight: .16 oz (44g) each cube
- Size: 1”x.75”x.5” (24x19x13mm) each cube
Likes: Small and light item to carry backpacking for survival! Save life!
Likes: wow, quick start
Likes: These work much like the other chemical based fire tinders. I prefer them because of the size and the individually wrapped (small) packages. I just carry a few with me on a trip and only use them if everything else has failed. They're small and light enough to carry a few and not feel guilty and they burn great.