An incredible tool for getting fires started even in adverse weather, Ultimate Survival Technologies WetFire Tinder is safe, lightweight and easy to carry. Each individually packaged cube provides a flame over 1,300 degree Fahrenheit when ignited.
An incredible tool for getting fires started even in adverse weather, Ultimate Survival Technologies (UST) WetFire Tinder is safe, lightweight and easy to carry. Each 1” x .75” x .5” cube provides a flame over 1,300 degree Fahrenheit when ignited. It will burn even when soaking wet and its performance is unaffected by wind or water.
Because it burns so hot, only a few shavings of WetFire Tinder are required to get a fire started and it can be extinguished instantly. It can be used with any UST or other sparking device. WetFire Tinder has a 5-year shelf life and cubes are individually packaged to ensure freshness and effectiveness.
Ultimate Survival Technologies WetFire Tinder is available in packs of 5, 8, or 12 individual cubes.
- Actually burns longer when wet or moist
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Performance unaffected by wind, water or other adverse weather conditions
- Extinguishes instantly
- Cube form, individually packaged to maintain freshness
- Over 1,300 degree Fahrenheit flame
- Fire can start with only a small pile of shavings
- For use with any UST or other sparking device, stormproof lighter and/or stove(sold separately)
- 5-year shelf life
- Weight: .16 oz (44g) each cube
- Size: 1”x.75”x.5” (24x19x13mm) each cube
Likes: Small and light item to carry backpacking for survival! Save life!
Likes: wow, quick start
Likes: These work much like the other chemical based fire tinders. I prefer them because of the size and the individually wrapped (small) packages. I just carry a few with me on a trip and only use them if everything else has failed. They're small and light enough to carry a few and not feel guilty and they burn great.