DetailsThe Ultimate Survival Technologies Sharpening Stone has both a fine surface and a coarse surface to ensure that you have the texture you need to repair knives, scissors and other blades. The stone weighs 2.2 ounces and measures 4” x 1” x 3/8”.
- Use the coarse side to repair damage and put a rough edge on the knife
- The fine stone is used to polish the edge and get a razor sharp knife
- Keeping knives sharp is as simple as drawing the knife against this sharpening stone
- Can be used to sharpen scissors, knives and tools
- Will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service
Real Customer Reviews
Likes: Exactly what I was looking for, a small stone to carry out on the trail for use.
Dislikes: Would have been nice to include a pouch of some sort.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »