Consisting of two separate 2”-long blades, the ultra-lightweight (0.4 oz) Ultimate Survival Technologies Razor Saw effectively cuts wood, metal, ropes, netting or webbing, making it an excellent backcountry tool. A handy ruler is embossed on the protective casing. The closed dimensions of the Razor Saw are a compact 2.8” x 0.6” x 0.03”.
- Ultra lightweight and compact multi-tool
- 24 TPI (Teeth Per Inch) blade cuts both wood and most metals on the pull stroke
- Cuts through3/8” rebar in 25 minutes
- 2” razor cuts rope, netting and webbing
- Works great as a skinning blade
- Textured grip and lanyard/keychain hole
- Ideal for both outdoor or urban situation
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »