A versatile option for camping, backpacking or emergencies, the Ultimate Survival Technologies Brila Mini Lantern is compact, lightweight, and durable. Integrated red LED and strobe settings allow it to double as a safety beacon.
A versatile lighting option for camping, backpacking or emergency use, the Ultimate Survival Technologies Brila Mini Lantern is compact (4.5” x 1.75”), lightweight (4.8 oz), and durable. Integrated red LED and strobe settings allow it to double as a safety beacon.
A simple push button design lets you toggle through several settings. The High setting offers 27 Lumens of brightness at a burn time of 5 hours. The Low setting provides a more conservative 13.5 Lumens but does so for up to 14 hours. A red LED and SOS setting enables the lantern to serve as a flashing, signaling beacon for up to 48 hours.
The lantern is powered by two AA Alkaline batteries (not included). The highly durable LED bulb is practically unbreakable and should never need replaced. An integrated, recessed hook enables you to hang the lantern for overhead lighting.
The Ultimate Survival Technologies Brila Mini Lantern is available in your choice of colors.
- With 360 degree LED light distribution, it provides much more usable light than other LED lanterns of similar size
- Water resistance (IP Index: IPX6)
- Strong magnet on base for hands-free placement
- Red LED for alert signal & emergency S.O.S signal
- Molded-in rubber lens protector for high impact resistance
- Built-in operable carabiner on bottom for easy hands-free use
- Weight: 4.7 oz (133g) w/batteries (not included)
- Size: 4.5”x1.75”x1.75” (11.04x4.44x4.44cm)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Likes: Well built. I like the option of using the magnet or the carabiner clasp for hands free. Provides great lighting.