No Videos Available
The rugged but lightweight (2.2 oz) Ultimate Survival Technologies (UST) BlastMatch fire starter has a unique one-hand operation that makes it simple to get fires started even in adverse weather. The durable, reliable design lasts for up to 4,000 strikes!
The BlastMatch’s flint-based bar and built-in striker generate a spark that is 3 times hotter than that of a match and ignites a wide range of tinder sources, including UST WetFire Tinder (sold separately). The design of the BlastMatch enables you to “throw” sparks in an intended direction to optimize efficiency and safety. When collapsed, the BlastMatch measures just 4” x 1.5” x 1”.
The Ultimate Survival Technologies BlastMatch fire starter is available in your choice of colors.
- Sparks can be directionally targeted
- Lasts up to 4,000 strikes
- Generates sparks in rain or other adverse weather conditions
- Bar rotates 360 degrees for even wear
- Safety button included to prevent accidental or unintended sparks
- Built-in carbide striker for precision sparking and accuracy
- Weight: 2.2oz (65g)
- Size: 4”x1.5”x1” (102x38x25mm)(closed unit)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty