Ultra-lightweight and balancing a minimalist design focus with the need to incorporate essential performance features, the waterproof/breathable Ultimate Direction Women’s Ultra Jacket 2.0 is ideal for trail runners and other ounce-counting adventurers.
Constructed of 10D High-strength Nylon fabric, the jacket weighs in at just 5.6 ounces. Fully-taped seams bolster weather-resistance and underarm vents maximize breathability even if you’re wearing a pack. A patent-pending TunnelEffect hood promotes cooling airflow without jeopardizing weather protection. Unique sleeve cuffs can serve as minimalist “mitts” when conditions call for extra protection and a stowable design allows them to tuck away cleanly when not needed.
Available in your choice of size options, the Ultimate Direction Women’s Ultra Jacket has a trim, athletic fit.
California residents: view proposition 65 WARNING
- 10D High-strength Nylon 2.5L waterproof/breathable
- 30,000 MVTR
- 30,000 mm water entry pressure and 30,000 moisture vapor transmission rate
- Brimmed TunnelEffect hood allows ideal airflow while keeping rain out
- Integrated self-storing FlipMitts provide waterproof warmth
- Exceeds the breathability and waterproof standards required by the Ultra Tour du Mont Blanc
- Peristaltic armpit vents pump in cool air and pump out warm air during natural arm movement
Best Use Hiking, Running/Fitness, Cycling Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Type Waterproof/Breathable Jacket Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 10D High-Strength Nylon 2.5L Hood Yes Fit Athletic Other Features Integrated "FlipMitts"
Real Customer Reviews
- Very light, packable, and breathable option that feels runner/ fastpacker specific. A looser fitting option than the Salomon Bonatti in my experience. Feels a little more runner specific than the OR Helium.
Likes: The added protection of taped seams at a low weight. Very packable. A form fitting hood not designed for a helmet. An ever so slightly stretchy material great for freedom of movement that wasn't part of the first generation of this shell. Built in hand covers are a nice addition.
Dislikes: Fairly pricey. No color options.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »