Equipped with an impressive set of features at an affordable price the 3-season worthy Big Agnes Tumble 3 mtnGLO tent offers reliable durability a roomy interior and even its very own built-in lighting system.
The internal dimensions of the Tumble 3 mtnGLO tent are 93" long by 73" wide. With 47 square feet of interior space and a trail weight of 5 pounds 13 ounces the tent can serve as a comfortable home for three hikers or as a sprawling shelter for two. Dual vestibules offer a combined 18 square feet of additional weather-protected external storage space. Four interior mesh pockets provide places to stash gear and clothes while two internal media pockets located above the sleeping area enable headphone/ear bud cord routing from phones or other devices. Integrated gear loft loops offer a connection point for the Big Agnes Square Gear Loft Trapezoid Gear Loft Wall Gear Loft or Large Wall Gear Loft (all sold separately). The tent is also compatible with the Big Agnes Entertainment Loft and the Powercase/Loft with Joey T55 (also sold separately).
Offering enough light to effectively illuminate the interior of the tent patent-pending mtnGLO technology integrates a strand of LED lights directly into the tent seams. Durable and flexible the strand holds up to the wear of pitching and tearing down. A simple push-button controller allows you to toggle through on off and 50% brightness settings. The light is powered by 3 AAA batteries (not included) but can also be lit by any USB power source.
The Tumble 3 mtnGLO tent's aluminum poles are lightweight and durable. The single hub/pole design works in conjunction with the tent body's integrated clips to make pitching the tent fast easy and intuitive. An additional short section of pole runs across the roof of the tent pulling the tent body taut increasing the verticality of the interior walls and helping to maximize the spaciousness of the two vestibules.
Ample mesh on the tent body and the doors encourages cross ventilation and provides circulation to fight condensation build-up. Coated with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane the polyester floor and rainfly are lightweight and durable. All of the tent;s seams are seal-taped with waterproof solvent-free polyurethane tape (no PVC or VOCs) to further protect the tent from the elements.
If you want to travel lighter leave the tent body at home and use the rainfly alone with the optional Tumble 3 mtnGLO Footprint (sold separately) for a tarp-style set-up that weighs just 4 pounds 3 ounces.
- Features the mtnGLO tent lighting system to illuminate the tent with durable LED lights
- Simple push button controller sets the lights to on, off, or 50% brightness
- LED light strand integrated into tent seams and is durable and flexible enough to withstand repeated tent pitching and stuffing
- The mtnGLO light controller is powered by three AAA batteries (not included)
- Two doors and two vestibules
- Storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Symmetrical pole structure simplifies set up
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean ear bud cord routing from phones or other devices
- Fly is nylon rip-stop and floor is polyester
- Fly and floor have 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is polyester rip-stop and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (no PVC or VOC's)
- Lightweight aluminum pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs
- Plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- Hub pole design
- 9 lightweight aluminum hook stakes
- Four interior mesh pockets
- Gear loft loops included
- Footprint sold separately
- Fast Fly setup available
- Fits Big Agnes Square, 2x Large Wall or 2 x Trapezoid lofts, sold separately
- Compatible with the Big Agnes Entertainment Center and PowerCase/Loft, sold separately
Best Use Backpacking, Camping Average Min Weight 5 lb 13 oz Average Packed Weight 6 lb 5 oz Warranty Limited Lifetime Vestibule Area 9 sq ft + 9 sq ft Sleeping Capacity 3 Seasons 3 Seam Sealed Tap[ed Seams Pole Type Aluminum Packed Size 6" x 25" Number of Poles 1 Hubbed Material Fly: Polyester Rip-Stop w/1500mm waterproof PU coating
Floor: Polyester w/1500mm waterproof PU coating
Body: Polyester Rip-Stop and Polyester Mesh
Interior Storage 4 storage pockets; 2 media pockets Freestanding Yes Floor Dimension 93" x 73" Floor Area 47 sq ft Clips or Sleeves Clips
Real Customer Reviews
- everything i was hoping for
Likes: perfect size for my large sleeping pad and bag, sets up quick and has handled some strong winds. the lights are very handy and just the right amount of brightness.
Dislikes: all good so far after 8 nights
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »