Striking a balance between weight and adequate on-trail protection, the Women’s Sync trail running shoe utilizes TrekSta’s award-winning NestFIT system to offer a dialed-in fit and responsive performance in a lightweight, low-drop offering.
TrekSta combines unique elements to the design and fit of every shoe they make so your shoes won’t inhibit you on or off the trail. TrekSta’s NestFIT last is designed to account for every contour of the human foot, eliminating unnecessary gaps and pressure points. This precise, contoured design is also found in the upper, insole, midsole and outsole of the Women’s Sync. The highly breathable materials of the upper mirror the contact points of the big toe, the curve of the other four toes and the indentation of the arch and instep while the EVA insole matches the curves and contours of the bottom of the foot, supporting the arch and key strike zones.
An ultra-lightweight EVA midsole reinforces the support and cushioning of the insole. The Hypergrip outsole provides confident, consistent traction on varying surfaces. Anatomical "sensor zones" provide fluid responsiveness to terrain.
The TrekSta Women’s Sync trail running shoe is available in women’s full and half sizes.
- Low-drop, well balanced trail running shoe with terrain sensing, Independent Suspension Technology
- NestFIT system cradles your feet, following the natural flow and design of the foot for maximum comfort and fit
- HyperGrip outsole provides superior traction
- Ultralight EVA midsole for a naturally balanced and stable foundation
- Highly breathable mesh upper keeps feet cool and dries quickly
Best Use Hiking, Running/Fitness Warranty 1 Year Upper Material Breathable Synthetic Mesh Type Trail Running Shoe Outsole HyperGrip Number of Eyelets Six Midsole Ultralight EVA Item Weight 1 lb 3 oz/pair Fit Best for Medium Width Feet