No Videos Available
Utilizing TreKsta’s award-winning, foot-mirroring last, the TrekSta Men’s Jotunheim GTX boot delivers excellent fit, comfort, and support. Full leather-construction, a GORE-TEX lining, and excellent traction ready it for backcountry exploration.
TrekSta combines unique elements to the design and fit of every shoe they make so your shoes won’t inhibit you on or off the trail. TrekSta’s NestFIT last is designed to account for every contour of the human foot, eliminating unnecessary gaps and pressure points. This precise, contoured design is also found in the upper, insole, midsole and outsole of the Men’s Jotunheim GTX. The full leather upper mirrors the contact points of the big toe, the curve of the other four toes and the indentation of the arch and instep while the insole matches the curves and contours of the bottom of the foot. Three different densities of EVA are used to ensure the correct amount of support to each area of the foot. A GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable membrane provides confident protection from the elements. NOTE: There is a break in period with this boot due to the supportive nubuck full-grain leather construction.
A lightweight, Zero Gravity EVA midsole reinforces the support of the insole and upper of the Men’s Jotunheim GTX. A triple-density EVA insole offers arch support and cushions key strike zones. A full-length nylon shank imbedded between the insole and the midsole softens the impact of roots and rocks underfoot. The IceLock/Hypergrip outsole delivers traction in all wet or dry conditions and varied terrain.
The TrekSta Men’s Jotunheim GTX backpacking boot is available in men’s full and half sizes. To keep the leather on this boot in good shape, and to prevent water absorption in the upper for the life of the boot, you should apply a fabric and leather conditioner as well as a waterproofing treatment (both sold separately).
- Sold in pairs
- NestFIT system cradles your feet, accounting for every contour as it follows the natural flow and design of the foot
- HyperGrip/IceLock sole provides traction in any conditions
- Lightweight, variable-density Zero-Gravity EVA midsole joins the sole and insole to create a supportive whole
- Triple-density EVA insole supports the arch, cushions key strike zones, and strengthens your stride
- Molded leather heel system for superior lateral support
- Full-length nylon shank between the insole and midsole protects your feet from roots and rocks
- Gore-Tex waterproof-breathable membrane for dry feet
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking Warranty 1 Year Upper Material Leather Type Backpacking Boot Toe Protection Yes Outsole HyperGrip/IceLock outsole Number of Eyelets 6 Midsole Zero-Gravity EVA midsole with nylon shank Liner Material GORE-TEX Membrane Insulation Material n/a Fit Best for medium feet