The Petzl Tikka + is a compact headlamp for outdoor activities, with CONSTANT LIGHTING technology for guaranteed constant brightness over time.
The TIKKA + headlamp offers 160 lumen brightness in Boost mode. It is ideal for outdoor activities that require rapid movement. Featuring CONSTANT LIGHTING technology to ensure constant brightness over time, and a mixed beam (wide, focused or red for discretion).
The Tikka + is powered by three AAA batteries (included), and will also accept rechargeable Ni-MH or lithium batteries in size AAA. Battery life management technology allows you to easily anticipate battery replacement by automatically switching to reserve mode when batteries are almost drained (signaled by blinking light), and when batteries are practically empty, switching to red lighting to preserve a minimal amount of lighting for safety. With batteries, the Tikka + weighs 3 ounces.
- Constant Lighting: Brightness Does Not Decrease Gradually as the Batteries Are Drained
- Close Range Mode: Mixed Beam with Wide, Uniform Flood
- Movement Mode: Mixed Beam with Focused Component Allows User to Move Around Comfortably
- Boost Mode for Temporary Access to Maximum Power
- Red Lighting for Discreet Close Range Vision
- Strobe Mode for Signaling One’s Presence, Accessible at Any Time
- Automatically Switches to Reserve Mode When Batteries are Almost Drained (signaled by blinking Light)
- Push-Button is Easy to Use, Even with Gloves On
- Washable headband, designed for dynamic activities (secure and absorbent)
Best Use Backpacking, Camping, Hiking Item Weight 3 oz Warranty 3-Year Limited Batteries Energy: 3 AAA/LR03 batteries (included) Focus Fixes Bulb 160 lumens in Boost mode Waterproof IP X4 (weather resistant) Housing Tilts Yes
Real Customer Reviews
- A great light... I think we have 3 now...
Likes: Classic Petzl Tikka light, works very well, lasts a reasonable amount of time. My oldest one of these is 10+ years old and still going strong (my recent purchase is so my wife stops swiping mine!)
Dislikes: Getting the batteries in and out could be easier, particularly in the cold (skiing) with cold hands. Not a deal breaker though, and the only solution I've seen on other products is a twist-off end (Zebralight)
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »