The Thule Vertex Swing 4 hitch bike rack is a convenient way for your vehicle to carry up to 4 bicycles. It is designed to swing to one side to provide easy access to the rear of your vehicle without having to actually remove the bikes.
No tools are required to attach the rack to your vehicle's tow hitch, but use of a Thule Snug-Tite Receiver (STL2) or some sort of receiver lock is necessary to eliminate rack movement within the hitch receiver (locks sold separately). The height of the rack provides excellent above ground clearance. The included cable lock makes certain that the bikes are secure.
Capable of carrying up to 140 pounds (35 pounds per bike), the Thule Vertex Swing 4 bike rack is carbon frame compatible.
REQUIRED FOR USE BUT NOT INCLUDED: Tow hitch with a 2" receiver (it is NOT compatible with a 1.25" receiver) and a receiver lock.
- Convenient access to rear of vehicle without removing the bikes with the patented SwingAway design
- Easy bike attachment with fully adjustable HoldFast cradles
- Ultimate bike protection and stability with no-sway cages
- Rack arms conveniently stow in lowered position when not in use via the HitchSwitch lever
- Maximum bike security with integrated cable lock that stores inside bike rack when not in use
- Easy carrying and handling, thanks to integrated handle
Best Use Cycling Warranty Limited Lifetime Type Hitch Bike Rack Max Number of Bikes 4 Load Capacity 140 lbs Max Bike Weigh 35 lbs Dimensions 27" x 42" x 40" Folded Dimensions 27" x 40" x 16" Item Weight 42 lbs Distance Between Bikes 5.5" Tilt Function (with Bikes) Yes Bike Lock Included Yes
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »