The Thule Vertex 2 hitch bike rack offers secure carrying capacity for up to 2 bicycles. A tilting design adds convenience for loading bikes and unloading bikes.
No tools are required to attach the rack to your vehicle's tow hitch, but use of a Thule Snug-Tite Receiver (STL2) or some sort of receiver lock is necessary to eliminate rack movement within the hitch receiver (locks sold separately). The height of the rack provides excellent above ground clearance. The included cable lock makes certain that the bikes are secure.
Capable of carrying up to 70 pounds (35 pounds per bike), the Thule Vertex 2 bike rack is carbon frame compatible.
REQUIRED FOR USE BUT NOT INCLUDED: Tow hitch with a 2" or 1.25" receiver (hitch adapter included) and a receiver lock.
- Unique arc design for easier bike loading and carrying performance
- Hide-away, heavy-duty integrated cable lock allows you to lock the bikes to the rack and stores inside the hitch rack when not in use
- Increased mast height for improved ground clearance
- Hold Fast Cradles cushion bike and provide maximum bike security
- Anti-Sway Cages prevent bike-to-bike and bike-to-vehicle contact
- Hitch Switch folds arms down when not in use and tilts carrier away from vehicle for trunk, hatch or tailgate access
- Integrated handle for easy carrying and handling
- Snug-Tite receiver lock (STL2, sold separately) virtually eliminates hitch rack movement in receiver and locks the hitch rack to the vehicle
- Fits most 1 1/4 or 2 receivers with included hitch adapter
Best Use Cycling Warranty Limited Lifetime Type Hitch Bike Rack Max Number of Bikes 2 Load Capacity 70 lbs Max Bike Weigh 35 lbs Dimensions 14" x 38" x 31" Folded Dimensions 14" x 38" x 16" Item Weight 32 lbs Distance Between Bikes 5.5" Tilt Function (with Bikes) Yes Bike Lock Included Yes
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »