With a loading width of 29.5", the Thule SnowPack Large snowsports rack accommodates up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards. Roof rack sold separately.
An oversized push-button design releases soft rubber arms that safely secure even thicker skis and snowboards. Extension feet are included to increase roof clearance for skis with tall bindings. The system fits directly into roof racks without any need for tools when installing. Locks ensure that your skis/snowboards are locked securely to the carrier and that the carrier is locked securely to your roof rack.
REQUIRED FOR USE BUT NOT INCLUDED: A Thule rack with crossbars (compatible with AeroBlade, SquareBar and Xsporter Pro models), roundbars, or a compatible factory rack.
- Holds skis and snowboards securely with ultra-soft rubber arms that grip without scratching the surfaces
- Safely carries thicker modern skis and snowboards, and reduces the carrier height when unloaded due to the integrated vertical spring system
- Easy to open and close while wearing gloves, thanks to an oversized push button
- Added roof clearance for skis with tall bindings, thanks to included extension feet that raise the carrier
- Fits directly into the load bars’ T-tracks via the integrated, tool-free mounting hardware
Best Use Snow Sports Warranty Limited Lifetime Type Snowsports Rack Max Number of Skis 6 pairs Max Number of Snowboards 4 Loading Width 29.5"
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »