Ideal for solo paddlers, the Thule Hullavator PRO kayak saddle system has an extendible, tilting feature that helps shoulder as much as 40 pounds of your kayak's weight as you load it onto your vehicle (rack not included).
Suitable for kayaks up to 36" wide and as heavy as 75 pounds, the system employs integrated struts to "reach down" and let you load your kayak at waist height instead of having to find a way to hoist it all the way on top of your vehicle. Eight touch points of padded support protect your kayak and your vehicle. The double-coated steel rack is highly corrosion-resistance and extremely durable. Two 9' 5" straps secure your kayak to the rack and stern and bow tie-downs further secure the kayak to your car and minimize "bounce" while your vehicle is moving.
REQUIRED FOR USE BUT NOT INCLUDED: A Thule rack with crossbars (compatible with AeroBlade, SquareBar and Xsporter Pro models), roundbars, or a compatible factory rack.
- Load and unload your kayak on your own, thanks to the gas-assist struts that lift and lower 40 lbs of the kayak’s weight
- Load/unload and strap your kayak at waist height, with the help of double extending arms that lower the kayak by up to 3 feet
- Maximum protection for your kayak, thanks to 8 touch points of padded support
- Corrosion-resistant kayak cradles expand to fit wide kayaks
- Aluminum, double-coated steel construction for corrosion resistance delivers a longer product life
- Includes Thule QuickDraw bow and stern tie-downs for transporting 1 kayak
Warranty Limited Lifetime Type Kayak Saddle System Load Capacity 75 lbs Dimensions 36" x 6" x 16" Item Weight 39.7 lbs Length of Straps 9.5' (2 straps included)
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »