The iconic Hull-a-Port kayak saddle system works in tandem with your vehicle's roof rack (roof rack sold separately) to safely haul your kayak. The "J-style" cradles offer secure support while providing easy access to your kayak when it's time to unload.
The contoured steel cradles have a durable, rust-resistant coating and weather-resistant pads provide maximum protection for your boat. The angled design of the cradles saves space and also makes it easier to load and retrieve boats. Two 9' 6" straps secure your kayak to the rack and stern and bow tie-downs further secure the kayak to your car and minimize "bounce" while your vehicle is moving.
REQUIRED FOR USE BUT NOT INCLUDED: A Thule rack with crossbars, roundbars, or a compatible factory rack. The rack is compatible with the Thule SquareBar. It will also work with AeroBlades and Xsporter Pro models but additional adapters are required for use with those models.
- Wide mouth J-profile offers easier loading and unloading
- Stable, space-saving design thanks to the angled shape of the kayak rack
- Thick, all-weather pads provide maximum kayak protection
- Powerful straps keep the kayak firmly secured
- Durable, rust-resistant coating and hardware for longer product life
- Thule Buckle Bumper buckle protects the kayak and car from scratches during loading and transport
Warranty Limited Lifetime Type Kayak Saddle System Load Capacity 75 lbs Dimensions 18" x 6.5" x 16.5" Item Weight 8.7 lbs Length of Straps 9.5' (2 straps included)
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »