The Thule Helium Aero 3 is a lightweight but stable and secure option for carrying up to 3 bicycles. Features include road dampening technology (RDT) and a tilting design for easy loading and unloading of bikes.
The rack securely locks to your vehicle with the included SnugTite Lock and no tools are required. Integrated road dampening technology is used in the individual bike cradles to cut down on bounce or movement. The height of the rack provides excellent above ground clearance and the included cable lock makes certain that the bikes are secure.
Capable of carrying up to 110 pounds (35 pounds per bike), the Thule Helium Aero 3 bike rack is carbon frame compatible.
REQUIRED FOR USE BUT NOT INCLUDED: Tow hitch with a 2" or 1.25" receiver.
- Easy handling, installation, and removal due to ultra-lightweight aluminum construction
- Maximum bike protection and suspension with HoldFast RDT (Road Dampening Technology) Cradles and No-Sway cages
- Tool-free installation with SnugTite stinger design delivers maximum stability and security (lock included)
- Complete bike security with integrated cable lock (included)
- Sleek Aero-Design improves ground-clearance and increases distance between bikes for maximum protection
- Convenient access to rear of vehicle with the HitchSwitch, which allows rack to be easily tilted down
Best Use Cycling Warranty Limited Lifetime Type Hitch Bike Rack Max Number of Bikes 3 Load Capacity 110 lbs Max Bike Weigh 35 lbs Dimensions 14" x 38" x 39" Folded Dimensions 14" x 38" x 22" Item Weight 20 lbs Distance Between Bikes 5.5" Bike Lock Included Yes Receiver Lock Included Yes
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »