Attaching to the trunk of your vehicle, the Thule Gateway 2 hanging bike rack is a cost-effective way to carry up to two bicycles at a time.
"Fold down" rack arms have integrated cradles that prevent bike-to-bike contact and dampen "bounce" to protect your bikes. The entire rack folds up flat when not in use. NOTE: While it is possible to lock bikes directly to the rack for security purposes, bike locks are not included and the rack does NOT actually lock to the vehicle itself.
Capable of carrying up to 70 pounds (35 pounds per bike), the Thule Gateway 2 bike rack is carbon frame compatible.
NOTE: On some vehicle models, the rear lights and license plate are NOT visible when vehicles are mounted on the Gateway 2. Please consult the Thule Buyer's Guide to make sure that the rack is compatible with your vehicle's make, model, and year.
- Hold Fast Cradles with anti-sway cages cushion the bike and provide maximum bike security
- Cinch Lever allows the bike arms to adjust independently and easily for unique bike frames
- Bike rack arms independently adjust for unique bike shapes and fold down when not in use
- Bike-to-bike and bike-to-vehicle contact prevented by no-sway cages
- Vehicle finish protected with excess strap management device
- Folds up flat for convenient storage
Best Use Cycling Warranty Limited Lifetime Type Trunk Bike Rack Max Number of Bikes 2 Load Capacity 70 lbs Max Bike Weigh 35 lbs Dimensions 23.5" x 18" x 33" Folded Dimensions 25" x 18" x 21" Item Weight 13 lbs
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »