Suitable for kayaks up to 36" wide and as heavy as 75 pounds, the Thule DockGlide kayak saddle system works in tandem with crossbar racks (rack not included) to safely get your kayak from home to water.
Felt-lined rear saddles help you align and center your kayak for ease of loading. A pivoting design accommodates a wide variety of hull shapes so both your car and boat are safe and protected. Two 15' straps secure your kayak to the rack and stern and bow tie-downs further secure the kayak to your car and minimize "bounce" while your vehicle is moving.
REQUIRED FOR USE BUT NOT INCLUDED: A Thule rack with crossbars (compatible with AeroBlade, SquareBar and Xsporter Pro models), roundbars, or a compatible factory rack.
- Easily load and unload the kayak with the pivoting felt-lined rear saddles that help glide and center a kayak onto the vehicle
- Two independent pivoting saddles with angle-setting lever conforms to limitless range of hull shapes
- Protects the hull with large, flexible, cushioned pads
- Quickly secure the kayak using the center load straps with car-protective buckle bumpers and QuickDraw bow and stern tie-downs
- Fits a variety of Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks due to T-Track and FlipFit brackets
- Accommodates kayaks up to 36 in/90 cm wide and 75 lbs/35 kg
Warranty Limited Lifetime Type Kayak Saddle System Max Number of Bikes 1 Load Capacity 75 lbs Item Weight 6.8 lbs Length of Straps 15' (2 straps included)
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »