No Videos Available
Made from a unique combination of naturally antimicrobial Merino wool and TXO moisture and odor control technology, Terramar Women’s TXO Merino Wool 3.0 Tights keep you warm, dry, comfortable and odor-free.
Soft breathable, natural fibers with a double knit and all flat seam construction allow the TXO Merino Wool 3.0 Tights to serve as a stand-alone layer in cool temperatures or a base layer in colder weather. The yarn itself contains carbon, which not only controls odor, but retains and radiates body heat back to the skin. This is not a treatment that will wash out, but is an environmentally friendly technological feature made to enhance the natural properties of the wool in the TXO Merino Wool 3.0 Tights. Additionally, the UPF rating of 50+ offers good sun protection.
Designed to provide full range of movement and a comfortable fit, Terramar Women’s TXO Merino Wool 3.0 Tights are available in multiple sizes.
- Unique combination of the Merino wool natural properties and TXO
- No smell: highly effective and long lasting anti-odor and anti-microbial for the life of the garment
- Superior moisture management, quick drying
- Permanent yarn base technology: will not wash out. Activated Carbon with natural elements embedded with yarn
- Eco-Friendly: no chemical finishes
- Retains heat: carbon based yarn used in TXO retains and radiates body heat back to the skin
- Soft, breathable all natural fibers
- UPF Rating 50+
Recommended Use Hiking, Backpacking and Cold Weather Active Pursuits Warranty Lifetime Waistband Elastic Type Heavyweight Wool Baselayer Other UPF 50+ Material 64% Polyester and 36% Merino Wool Fit Fitted