Patagonia’s environmentally-conscious reimagining of the traditional sweat pant, Synchilla Snap-T Pants are perfect for when you’ve reached camp, are back at the ski lodge, or are just relaxing after an adventuresome day.
The pants are constructed of warm, durable recycled polyester. They have an elastic waistband and incorporate a drawsting for fit adjustability. Spandex bindings on the legs increase comfort and warmth. A flapped rear pocket adds a touch of style.
With a 32” inseam, Patagonia Synchilla Snap-T Pants are available in your choice of size and color.
- Made from warm and durable polyester fleece (80-85% recycled)
- Classis Snap-T detailing on rear pocket
- Elasticized waistband with adjustable exterior drawstring
- Spandex binding on bottom leg cuffs for comfort and warmth
- Inseam (size 32) is 32"
- Solids: 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled). Heathers: 7.9-oz 100% polyester (80% recycled). Fabric is bluesign approved
- 385 g (13.6 oz)
- Made in El Salvador
Best Use Camping, Casual Type Fleece Pant Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material Polyester Number of Pockets 1 Fit Regular Waistband Elastic w/ drawstring
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »