A cozy midweight offering for cool weather, Patagonia Synchilla Gloves are constructed of bluesign-approved recycled polyester fleece and deliver warmth and moisture management. Abrasion-resistant overlays on the thumbs and fingertips increase durability and elastic cuffs seal out cold at the wrists.
Stylish and comfortable Patagonia Synchilla Gloves are available in your choice of size and color options.
- Solids and heathers made of bluesign approved midweight polyester fleece (80-85% recycled)
- Abrasion-resistant nylon/polyester microsuede overlay panels on thumb and all fingertips for added durability
- Elastic wrists seal out the cold
- Simple, versatile design for multipurpose sport or casual activities
- Solids: 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) fleece. Heathers: 7.9-oz 100% polyester (80% recycled) fleece. Prints: 8.35-oz 100% polyester. Solid and heather fabrics are bluesign approved
- 62 g (2.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
Best Use Hiking, Casual Item Weight 2.2 oz/pair Warranty Limited Lifetime Type Fleece Gloves Shell Material Polyester Fleece
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »